(September 23, 2020) Few people know more about funk music than Bootsy Collins. He got an early education by being a bass player in James Brown’s...Read More
(September 21, 2020) Amongst the cadre of Philly soul group Blue Magic’s defining 1970s ballads, “What’s Come over Me” holds a unique place. Originally recorded by...Read More
(September 22, 2020) If you’ve been a SoulTracker for a few years, you know that we’ve been tracking the impressive music coming out of the seemingly unlikely...Read More
Latest News & Reviews
- First Listen: Bootsy funks it up with George Benson and Brian Culbertson
- First Listen: Brennan Williams brings a Stevie classic forward on "Black Man"
- Mary Davis of The SOS Band hospitalized
- R.I.P. Marvelettes co-founder, "Please Mr. Postman" writer Georgia Dobbins Davis
- Award winning "Mr. SOUL!" movie is a hit; extends its run through October
- First Listen: Jean Carne gives some Philadelphia love in remix
- First Listen: Jarrod Lawson creates instant classic with "Be The Change"
- Pamela Hutchinson of The Emotions dies at age 61
- First Listen: Nate Williams captures Stevie vibe on great new single
- First Listen: Richard D'Abreu Jr. is ready to "Look and Live"